Are You Starting an Office Renovation?
That’s a lot harder than moving into a new apartment.
Ask anyone who ever managed one: They’ll likely say it was a nightmare.
In your office reno, you can easily:
- Get nasty surprises
- Make costly mistakes
- Delay your schedule
- Irritate your colleagues
A project that goes badly can be a "money pit" and a
big distraction that drags your team away from your successful business operations.
At officemorph, we want to help. That’s why we developed this common-sense guide to the problems we see over and over again—along with how to avoid each one.
Get this free guide, and discover these time-saving tips and tricks:
Want to hear more?
Click here for your invitation to "13 Mistakes" The Breakfast Panel
- Why it costs MORE to bid out your job to different contractors
- Why you must choose “TIA" over “turnkey"
- The most important part of any construction contract
- A 3-step strategy for gathering everyone’s input
- 4 cool spaces your colleagues will love, from The Lounge to The Library
- Why you must start planning Moving Day immediately
- 3 key areas to check before you start demolition
- How not to overload yourself or your key employees
This guide will help you create a new space that's a delightful place to work. Get your copy now!